Top-up System

🚨 UPDATE 03/05/2024: We are currently only able to accept top-ups by Bank Transfer Please remember to do your top-ups on time before you run out. Top-ups take usually between 2-24hr max. Thanks for your understanding.

⭕ Good to Know

Top-up Fee is 4% by default. This is deducted from the paid invoice, the remaining 96% is topped up on your account. If you use Credit Card/Amex there is an additional 3% fee. In that case you will receive 93% of your top-up amount on your account.

Make sure you use the email address you provided to us

Send us the correct name of your ad account that you want the top-up on to make the process as smooth as possible.

 
Minimum top-up amount is €250,- You can expect the amount in your ad account within 2-24 hours after payment! Please keep this in mind while advertising.